Terms & Conditions of Use for
Sonder Mind and Body Wellness Center & Services
If you called Sonder Mind and Body and booked your appointment(s) over the phone you are by default agreeing to the terms and conditions listed below. If you have any issues with any of the terms and conditions below please email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 24 hours prior to your appointment. Thank you.
- Assistance: You are entirely responsible for the accuracy of the appointments you book online and for the service choices. If you are in doubt of which service or which service provider you should choose, please contact our front desk for assistance. The number is 336-663-7562.
- Exceptions: There are some services that require special attention when scheduling and therefore cannot be booked online. These have a note in the service description. If you do not see a particular service or your service provider listed, please call us and we will be happy to assist you in scheduling your appointment.
- Payment: Credit Card Use: Payment for bookings or purchases on the website indicates that you legally authorize the use of your credit card or other payment cards for the proposed transaction. It indicates that you fully understand this agreement. Sonder Mind and Body accepts no liability for any damages resulting from you using your credit card on the website.
- Errors: If an error is made while making an online booking or purchases, simply click the back button on your browser and resubmit the correct information. If you receive incorrect information from us in your confirmation notice, please contact us immediately at 336-663-7562.
- No Show: Failure to show for an online scheduled appointment will result in a credit card charge of the entire price of the missed appointment. By booking your appointment online, you agree to this term and condition and to the credit card charge.
- Failure to show for a scheduled appointment will result in loss of right to Sonder Mind and Body’s Online Booking Program.
General Terms & Conditions of Use for Services/Appointments:
- Cancellation Policy
As a courtesy to other guests and the therapists/ integrative health practitioners, please give at least a 24-hour notice of cancellation to avoid full charge. A credit card number, advanced payment, or gift certificate number may be required at the time of the booking. For packages with more than one service and/or two or more guests coming together we require a 48-hour cancellation notice. Groups and special parties will require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. We do not provide refunds for cancelled or missed appointments. Subscriptions/Memberships for the Relax (1 Float) or Recharge (2 Floats) a Month require a 3 month commitment and 30 day notice prior to canceling. The Renew (4 Floats) a Month Membership requires a 6 month commitment. Failure to give a 30 day notice may result in additional fees. Please read the membership agreement.
We recommend that you check in at the Reception Desk at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment. Each first time treatment requires paperwork that can also be filled out prior to arriving at Sonder. It is nice to start the relaxation process prior to your service, so please be sure you make time for possible downtown traffic and parking. Late arrival may mean reduced treatment time; we have to finish on time regardless of the time you came. After your treatment, feel free to do your hair or makeup in the powder room, and please stop by The Well Café and Juice Bar and allow yourself to float back to reality at your own leisurely pace with some delicious food & drinks.
- Payment Types
We accept cash, debit cards, personal checks, Visa, MasterCard, and American Express -with proper identification.
- Wellness Center Etiquette
Our Wellness Center environment is one of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect all guests’ right to privacy and serenity. Please turn off all cellular phones while in the
Wellness Center area and please keep voices to a whisper.
- Guests under 15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Health Conditions
Please advise us of any health conditions, allergies, or injuries that could affect your
treatment or service when making your treatment reservations. Sonder Mind and Body & its practitioners are held harmless for any information not provided to us at the time of service.
In keeping with our commitment to cleanliness, safety, and hygiene, our equipment is sterilized and sanitized after every treatment and service. Please be respectful and considerate.
- Loss or Damage
We regret that we cannot be responsible for any loss or damage of personal articles.
Please keep all valuables with you during your visit.
- Product Returns
We will accept returned products within 14 days of the date of purchase, if accompanied by the original receipt, for a refund of the purchase price. After 14 days, a merchandise credit will be issued only for unused, unopened products. Used and opened products may be exchanged for merchandise credit for up to 10 days after purchase date after which products are non-returnable.
- Gift Certificates
Sonder Mind and Body gift certificates are non-refundable. Gift certificates should be used
within 12 months of purchase or as noted on the “please use by” date. Certificates may not be used to purchase or be exchanged for other gift certificates or cash. Sonder Mind and Body is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
Prices for services and products are subject to change on our website and menus without advance notice.
- Terms and Conditions
Sonder Mind and Body reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Right of Refusal
Sonder Mind and Body reserves the right to refuse service to any client for improper conduct. Inappropriate conduct or language during a service will result in immediate termination of the service. We reserve the right to define inappropriate conduct.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!
If for any reason we fail to meet your expectations with any of our services, please let us know within 24 hours of your service.