Fully Appointed Sessions
Consider this an invitation to relax, to exhale, to clear your mind.
A standard sauna session is 40 minutes within your own private cabin suite, and each infrared wavelengths is set at 100% for a full body, therapeutic experience.
Our sauna suite has a private shower with towels provided. Our cabin also includes a tablet so you can enjoy complimentary entertainment options such as music on Pandora or your favorite movies and TV shows on Netflix, all while you sweat!
Become a Member and you will benefit from creating your Custom Wellness Tracker
Therapeutic Benefits of 3 in 1 Technology
The radiant heat from our sauna surrounds you and penetrates deeply into your joints, muscles, and tissues, speeding oxygen flow and increasing circulation. Unlike a regular sauna, the infrared sauna heats your body by penetrating deep into your joints and muscles, just as the sun would, without the UV damage.
Our 3-in-1 infrared sauna blends the 3 optimal wavelengths to achieve specific results.
- Near Infrared promotes skin renewal, cell health, wound healing, and tissue growth.
- Mid Infrared can penetrate deeper into the body’s soft tissue where inflammation occurs and speeds up the healing process.
- Far Infrared, reaches deepest into the body, where toxins are stored.
Sonder Mind and Body’s mPulse 3-in-1 infrared sauna is a place to heal, a place to reflect, a place to invest in you.
IMPROVE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Our saunas also feature LED color light therapy, also known as chromotherapy. Color light therapy is a technique of restoring balance by means of applying color to the body. Its history is rooted as far back as the Mayan culture, and has been valued as a remarkable source of healing. Light therapy uses colors for their proposed healing abilities in treating emotional and physical disturbances. It is based on the premise that different colors evoke different responses in people. For example, some colors are considered to be stimulating, whereas others may be soothing. Today, the therapeutic applications of light and color are being investigated in major hospitals and research centers worldwide. Results indicate that full-spectrum, ultraviolet, colored, and laser light can have therapeutic value for a range of conditions from chronic pain and depression to immune disorders.
Chromotherapy Color Benefits
Arrival & Departure
- We book in 50 minute windows, and you have the room for time you've booked. We recommend staying in the sauna for 40 minutes, that way you have some time to take a shower, dry off, and get dressed in your private room. Then feel free to get ready in our finishing room with some complimentary water or tea before you head out.
- Arrive on time or early! We try to accommodate as many of our clients as possible, so we book the rooms back to back with enough time in between to clean and get things ready for the next client. Because of this we ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment start time and make sure you vacate the room when your booked time is up.
What To Wear
- We provide each client with two towels, one to sit on and one to drape and dry
- Some like to wear their bathing suits or undergarments when in the sauna, however most go in with just the towels we provide
- We recommend bringing loose, comfortable clothing to change into after your session.
Other Do's, Don'ts, and FYIs
- We do not recommend the sauna for pregnant women
- Please no unsupervised children under the age of 12
- Please no shoes in the sauna
- Please do not eat in the sauna rooms
- Always shut the glass doors to keep the heat inside of the sauna
- Please refrain from applying any oils or lotions to your skin prior to entering the sauna